free hit
counters
Evora S side indicators - Wanted - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Evora S side indicators

• Gold FFM

Trying to source a pair of side indicators....if any one knows where I might be able to get these from, or has spares let me know.

I'm on back order across three garages now!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://kelvedonlotus.co.uk/product/side-repeater-lamp-rh-exige-v6/ https://www.eliseparts.com/products/show/7/2298/s3-style-led-side-repeaters/ A couple of links. Neither have EVORA text bu

And these are the stickers that Dan at Divine has made for me: https://divinehandcraft.co.uk/products/lotus-evora-logo-side-repeater-sticker-decal I don't have mine yet but his stuff is norm

Ordered 🙂 I've now got my indicator on order with B&C too!   Thanks everybody!

• Gold FFM
9 hours ago, Techyd said:

I'm on back order across three garages now!

Not sure if the ones you need are the same as my 2010 NA but I just had one replaced by Bell and Colvill, who seemed to have no problem obtaining one from Lotus. However...……..apparently it is a EXIGE one with EXIGE text on the infill panel. B&C covered this with a Union Jack sticker, which was not too my liking. I have asked a supplier to make up some EVORA stickers to replace the Union Jack one. If they are a decent quality, B&C are interested in ordering a batch. 

More annoyingly, B&C threw away my busted side indicator which I would rather have liked to keep as a display item. 

Justin 

• Gold FFM

https://kelvedonlotus.co.uk/product/side-repeater-lamp-rh-exige-v6/

https://www.eliseparts.com/products/show/7/2298/s3-style-led-side-repeaters/

A couple of links. Neither have EVORA text but MAY be the same design but I don't know if they are correct so check with the suppliers. B&C will be able to confirm what they can obtain to replace broken Evora side indicator repeaters. It seems that ones with EVORA text are no longer available.

I will let you know how the stickers are when I receive a finished example.

Justin 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Gold FFM
20 hours ago, jep said:

will let you know how the stickers are when I receive a finished example.

Thanks again - I saw those Elise-Spare parts but wasn't sure whether to pull the trigger on them or not.  I'll speak to B&C first, then see what the suppliers say about those other lights. Look forward to seeing photo of the stickers you've ordered! 🙂

• Gold FFM
15 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

Do you only want new ones?

Not necessarily, provided they are in good condition and work well!  Do you know where used ones can be sourced from?

On 17/05/2019 at 19:22, Bravo73 said:

Have you asked ES Motorsports yet?

I bet that they’ve got a set of secondhand ones. 

:thumbup:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

3 hours ago, Techyd said:

Not necessarily, provided they are in good condition and work well!  Do you know where used ones can be sourced from?

Yes, see my previous post about ES!

They don’t list their entire stock on their website or on eBay. For something specific, you’re always better off calling: 01508 498899.

• Gold FFM

And these are the stickers that Dan at Divine has made for me:

https://divinehandcraft.co.uk/products/lotus-evora-logo-side-repeater-sticker-decal

I don't have mine yet but his stuff is normally decent. Obviously this sticks on TOP not fitted inside as per the original but in my view is much better than (a) a broken side repeater (b) the Union Jack sticker that Lotus appear to be offering to cover up the lack of EVORA text.

I am away playing in Germany on the autobahns this week, so will not be able to report on the sticker quality until next week. The size should be spot on as I sent Dan a Union Jack one as a sample. 

Justin

• Thanks 1
  • Gold FFM

I received my sticker for the side indicator repeater today and it fits like a dream and looks the part. I peeled off the Union Jack sticker that B&C had fitted and I can confirm the side repeater is marked 'EXIGE'.  The Divine Handcraft new sticker covers this up perfectly and frankly from a few inches away you cannot tell it is not as it should be (IE. under the Perspex as factory).

I should have taken the Evora to Germany. My chosen steed dumped its coolant in the Black Forest.

Justin

• 8 months later...

So I've just ordered a new side repeater from DeRoure - no indication (hah!) that they're not Evora badged any more. Is it definitely the case that you can't get those any more? Or was this just due to back order?

• Gold FFM
18 minutes ago, MattyB said:

So I've just ordered a new side repeater from DeRoure - no indication (hah!) that they're not Evora badged any more. Is it definitely the case that you can't get those any more? Or was this just due to back order?

You can't get them……..just buy the sticker from Dan at Divine Handcraft. Perfect fit, you would never know. No idea why Lotus did not just do this in the first place. Why make 3 different spec'd side repeaters?

Justin