free hit
counters
Any chance of new group buy from Alunox Headers - Induction/Turbo/Chargecooler/Manifold/Exhaust - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
lotusing

Any chance of new group buy from Alunox Headers

Thank God I am in no hurry so hoping a new group buy could done with Alunox could be started.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Me too but not ready quite yet.

I called to buy in my own but wow. Too rich for my blood right now. I tried to buy in the group buy but it was too late

Group buy really doesn’t reduce the cost that much - it’s a superb piece of kit and well worth buying 👍

Without doubt its great but it can save me easy $600 US. To me its worth the wait. If it was a couple of yrs ago, it would have been installed by now but hard times have hit so I have to be a little more careful of my spending

Hi Guys , I can ask the question ,all can say is the bigger the numbers the more we can bring down the price.

Mark K

I received a quote from Alunox for a complete system for a G. Quite more than I expected!

Can you share?  Here or PM?

Have these gone up massively in price or something? I know the G ones were a little bit more.

Hello and please let me introduce myself, my name is Ben and I work at Alunox as the sales and stock controller. I thought I would write a quick post with the current details and prices of the Esprit parts we make. Hopefully this will give some clarity to the pricing structure and make it easier for everyone to see what’s available!

As I’m sure you all know these are a fantastic bit of kit! Leon and the team here work extremely hard to make these systems to a very very high standard.

To give you a little insight into the sort of work we do, we regularly make systems and manifolds for ex F1 cars, current and classic race and rally cars, GT40’s, AC Cobras, Lister Jaguars, LMP2 and 3 cars, Titanium systems for V8 Hayabusa’s, BAC Monos etc. We make as many of our parts and components on site as possible to ensure the best quality. Yes, our systems aren’t cheap, but they represent fantastic value for money when you consider the time, knowledge and skill that goes into them as well the quality of the materials used.

Below is the current price list of parts we have available for the Lotus Esprit:

Stevens manifold (internal wastegate) incl fitting kit, £1350.

2.5” system with twin exit pipes and decat pipe £750.

3” system with twin exit pipes and decat pipe £850.

G manifold (external gate) incl fitting kit and Turbosmart wastegate £1950.

2.5” system with twin exit pipes and decat pipe £850.

3” system with twin exit pipes and decat pipe £950.

200 cell sports catalytic converter option £400 for either Stevens or G models.

Larger charge cooler, 3 times more core volume than the standard system!   £1100

All prices quoted are plus VAT, packaging and shipping.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to contact me directly on 01978 851100 or email me, [email protected]

Many thanks to everyone on the forum for you continued support especially Mark and Bibs!

Edited by ALUNOX
  • Like 2

Just what we needed :thumbsup: a nice bit of clarity.

Ive fitted these to both my cars - and they are superb and dead easy to fit. They make a very real difference as Dave @CHANGES has so very well documented on here 

• Like 1

Also thanks to @CHANGES for his input! I'm still playing catch up to a lot of the Lotus side of the business so please bear with me! 

• Like 1