free hit
counters
Next Prime Minister - Page 2 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
ChrisJ

Next Prime Minister

Owen Jones ? He really is a full on thunder 🤬

• Like 1

Only here once

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

After listening to Sajid javid yesterday, there is no way I want him as leader of the Tories. Extension of article 50, "Appeasing the EU Parliament" he can do one!!

• Like 2

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Received a letter today from the conservative party outlining the voting process.

Earlier this week BBC interviewed a couple of Conservative back benchers. One of them was a Boris Johnson supporter and she was asked why she would be voting for him. Her response was eye-opening: her over-riding concern was the preservation of both the Conservative Party and her seat at any upcoming General Election. She felt that BJ had more chance of appealing to the voters and keeping her in a job if and when that were to take place. That was all she talked about.

As for BJ, I really hope he did get his supporters to stitch up Judas Gove. What comes around, goes around...

Edited by LotusLeftLotusRight
  • Like 1

I refer to my previous comment that Boris is the ONLY choice if the Tories want to remain a party with any power. They need to counter the Brexit Party while having the opposite view from Corbyn and Boris has that. Yes there were others but they didn't have the likeability of Boris. Don't believe the Hype. Boris is very much a marmite figure but more like than loathe and frankly his brand of politics appeals to many. 

Lets not forget here that Majorities are gained in a general election with the low to mid 30%'s. 32-3% I think in some elections. Boris doesn't have to get everyone to love him. Just those who had left for the Brexit party!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Completely agree. If I haven't got this wrong didn't they throw rape alarms under the table first (not initially reported) - Did they not think that someone may have considered these as grenades or gas canisters? I thought his actions were very controlled under the circumstances.

After hearing the reactions from Labour MPs I really hope that shower never get in power as no-one will be able to defend themselves or someone else until they have either already been shot, stabbed, etc..

• Like 1

The worlds gone crazy. I bet if this had been a bloke the fuss just wouldn’t exist. 

Bloody feminist left wing loonies

• Like 1

Only here once

4 hours ago, oilmagnet477 said:

Move over Boris and Jeremy. I want Mark Field as new PM!

Cannot believe the fuss being made. If you can't take the rap for trespassing on a private event and creating a security risk and getting appropriately removed then stay in your nursery.

Social media (excepting this forum!) sucks wang!

Mark Field deserves a pat on the back (Maybe not - some leftie idiot would claim assault) and a well done instead of a job suspension.

And typically the left wing BBC give air time to the uninvited women who shouldn’t have been there to air her cause.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Boris it is then.

• Love 1

Yay now get on with it 👍

• Like 1

Only here once

Is Natasha part of the deal?  (moose and squirrel)  Vladimir will be pleased.  😉

Image result for boris and natasha

Have we left yet?

• Like 1

Only here once

Great.  Another country being led by someone who has a hands-off relationship with the truth.  E.g EU rules on shipping kippers.  I can't see me voting to keep him as PM, if he lasts long enough to make it to the next General Election.

• Like 1

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Trump said today he is the UK trump and everybody likes trump in the UK, are far can we get from the truth, the world is going mad. Scary times for British politics and the world in general.

Don’t want to be  disrespectful for your love of Boris Barry but he did with a toss of a  coin choose to be a leave supporter over remain, sadly for you I think he is going to disappoint you. 

I have only seen Boris on Top Gear when he turned Jeremy Clarkson inside out, he was that quick with comebacks.

Anyway, I heard the news on the way to work this morning and they were reporting that Boris had given his own sort of 'Make Britain Great Again' speech.

I woud have thought that doing that aligns you too much with POTUS and I am not sure if that is a good thing?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

7 hours ago, scotty435 said:

Don’t want to be  disrespectful for your love of Boris Barry but he did with a toss of a  coin choose to be a leave supporter over remain, sadly for you I think he is going to disappoint you. 

He’s a politician - I’ve not much love for any of them. If he doesn’t implement it then he’s gone as well. I really don’t think anyone should underestimate the sentiment of voters over this. The last euro elections gave a very clear indication.

funny how all the media hate Trump - yet his poling in the US has been very consistent throughout his term. Let’s see if Boris can replicate that.

I would not be surprised if we have an election soon - as Boris needs to sweep aside the remain MPs to be able to move forward. It’s all going to be very interesting 

• Love 1

Only here once

westminster_shit_5696a3d51ef469030e5990b

• Haha 1