free hit
counters
Turbo Esprit wiring diagram - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Does anyone have a wiring diagram suitable for a 1984 Turbo Esprit?

Looking for a more complete schematic on a single sheet.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really chaps? This isn't in the spirit of TLF, it's nice to be nice so let's just be nice please. Thank you. 

To avoid the drag of 20 seconds of Googling, I've pasted the link here:  Page 447 section MB, same as my manual...   'Service Notes Turbo Esprit and S3 1980-1987 https://meinlotus.files.wordpress

Lars,  someone will post up soon,   I cant remember who it was,  but one of the guys actually took the time to colour co ordinate a lotus s2/s3 wiring diagram,  i know the the turbo has a few extra bi

Posted Images

Lars,  someone will post up soon,   I cant remember who it was,  but one of the guys actually took the time to colour co ordinate a lotus s2/s3 wiring diagram,  i know the the turbo has a few extra bits, but hopefully the s3 one will cover your needs. :)

• Like 1

A

1 hour ago, naasaa said:

I am not looking for the manual. But a single sheet schematic.

Yes, but they are all in the manual as single sheet schematics by year....

Edited by 910Esprit

I have the manual, but it does not have a single sheet schelatics. 

Hence I naturally ask in a Lotus forum!

Is this what you’re looking for? If so I can send a better photo tomorrow in daylight? I’ve 2 copies of this 1 small and 1 larger - have photographed both 

F9456388-515F-4CE0-9FF1-BA0EEDB01484.jpeg

C2561A3E-C2EE-4C5F-9F9B-15D599A5ED7B.jpeg

7 hours ago, 910Esprit said:

To avoid the drag of 20 seconds of Googling, I've pasted the link here:  Page 447 section MB, same as my manual...   'Service Notes Turbo Esprit and S3 1980-1987

https://meinlotus.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/lotus-manual.pdf

Thank you very much. But why didn't you post the link in first place, instead of this condescending comments about 20 sec search time?

I do have the manual, but not with these single sheets. Reason reaching out for help in this Lotus forum; and not googling for another manual. Googling is a matter of the right search word, which for me in this case did not include the word manual.

What confuses me here is that the printet manual I have do not include the single sheets as page 447 in your link, but the sheets from page 471 onwards.

Problem and searched solved! Thanks to everybody.

I didn't post the link originally as I suspect the material may by copyright and contravene forum rules.  Yes, the comments were my ironic view on your unwillingness to help yourself, but rely on others to do so.  Regards Steve

Who are you to judge my unwillingnes to help myself; and how dare you? In my world a quit offending statement!

My 1984 Turbo Esprit is now completely dismantled except main wiring harness, steering column, body and a few cables. This is going through a full restoration. I have the experience and knowledge to do so. But do reach out for Lotus explicit issues. So tell me why I should not rely on others, if in need or in doubt?

Am I wrong in presuming that a forum like is to share knowledge, ideas and experience, insights, proven and practical suggestion and solutions. And not at least collaborate in a common interest in restoring, repairing, upgrading and maintaining Lotus Esprit's?

Lars really?    Maybe, also ask yourself if your original response could have be misinterpreted as a little dismissive or brusque, to what was genuinely meant as a helpful post.   Let's not fall into the internet trap to be outraged over, pretty much, nothing....   while providing entertainment for the casual reader.         

• Like 1

Thanks Giorgio

Recall that I have seen this before, but not in this good resolution. How did you made this up? A great candidate to be printet on A3 and laminated.

Really great diagram, even for the Turbo. In all honestly, I was googling for Turbo Esprit, and not S3.

The issue that I have with the wiring is that it has been cut and modified to accomodate several mods. And actually an impressive stereo, amplifier, surround, filter etc. installation.  Though all this has been done gently and professional, I want to revert back to original shape before I start to tie in my additions requiring electrical sources. 

Lars

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...