free hit
counters
Drivers side front carpet.. - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Steve1

Drivers side front carpet..

I've notice drivers side carpet has shrunk over a period of time and now there is quite a considerable gap just underneath the pedals. I think this may have been caused by dampness as there's white marks on the edge of the carpet. Does anyone know a company in the UK that could make me a new piece. 

Edited by Steve1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

How about @Steve V8 and his wife - they have done a good few sets for Esprits so may be able to help you with the Evora?

• Like 1

Elise Spares do these - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LOTUS-EVORA-S-FRONT-CARPET-MAT-DRIVER-RHD-EMBROIDERED/332849717952?epid=589450875&hash=item4d7f63a2c0:g:PLIAAOSwBJVbzcs9

Is that the same as in yours?

When mine got wet I washed them in the washing machine and dried them on a low heat but that won’t help if yours have shrunk...

14 minutes ago, Ledlights said:

Elise Spares do these - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LOTUS-EVORA-S-FRONT-CARPET-MAT-DRIVER-RHD-EMBROIDERED/332849717952?epid=589450875&hash=item4d7f63a2c0:g:PLIAAOSwBJVbzcs9

Is that the same as in yours?

When mine got wet I washed them in the washing machine and dried them on a low heat but that won’t help if yours have shrunk...

I did see these on eBay. They look really well made and it's the right section I need. Just wondered if they are just a mat or do they have the extra foam so it makes them inline with the rest of carpet...🤔

Edited by Steve1

I don’t know whether the foam is attached but if it isn’t you could always raise the height with a piece of camping mat glued underneath. I’m sure ES would be able to tell you if they include the sound deadening foam.

• Like 1

I checked mine today and these look like the cover mats that sit on top of the insulated carpet underneath.