free hit
counters
430 sport - Evora Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Correct me if I’m wrong but as far as I’m aware they made 60 gt430s and 60   430 sports?im pretty sure they sold the allocation of gt430s.....but what about the sports?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I had been under the impression that the GT430's were a limited edition run, I'm not sure about the 430 sport - not seen any, do you mean the GT410 sport??

No....bell and Colville have one for sale...so investigated and apparently 120 made. 60 of each!

Bit of a strange one....I thought there were 60 gt430 but then found info on the sport which seems to confuse the issue somewhat........so do you reckon you could still order a sport if so desired?

It is not on the website anymore so I suspect they stopped. They almost definitely sold the entire 60 for the GT430 (considering about 24 got sold in the U.K.) and I suspect some gt430 sport ended configurated with the wing.

Sport version is super rare. Doubt they made double figures. Seems good value compared with the GT410 now too.

Not convinced they ever reached 60 of the winged versions either. UK had way more than any other market. Too many by the look of unsold stock perhaps. Lotus Order books closed for both varieties some time ago.