free hit
counters
Nautilus blue 350s - Page 14 - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Yeah great move to ghost the flag AND to cut out the fixing holes.Β  super job.

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Under the knife...

Just add paint! received_265752407935596.mp4

Posted Images

I like em. Looking forward to the debate over if the mast should be at the back or front of the car and if that means the flag is upside down - always seems to come out for these πŸ‘

• Like 1

to be fair the winglet mounting holes look good, far better than the Lotus OEM ones where the countersunk screws aren't countersunk enough :)

Β 

• Gold FFM

Find a tig welder rather than clip on versions. Also stay at 3” diameter if you want them to have a space ala 2bular. If you want them to touch then 3.5” works.Β 

Posted (edited)

I'm having them welded on. I currently have a Komotec exhaust so it's going to need a little surgery but that's all doable. 101mm diameter...

Edited by Bibs

Nothing impressive but got new mats 😁 in the lotus spirit they do seem to be lighter though πŸ˜‚

IMG_20200514_150846.jpg

• Like 1
  • Gold FFM

Your car really is now looking the mutts. The upgrades have been very tastefully done and overall it really hangs together brilliantly @MAG. You just now need to paint it red to move it to the next level :) :) :) :)

Β 

• Like 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate. Β Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!Β Β  Β 

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!Β  Β 

1 minute ago, C8RKH said:

Your car really is now looking the mutts. The upgrades have been very tastefully done and overall it really hangs together brilliantly @MAG. You just now need to paint it red to move it to the next level :) :) :) :)

Β 

Haha, very kind words, thank you mate!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, stephenwhyte said:

Some crackin pics in that lot MarkπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»Thamks

Thanks, well happy. All credit to my friend Jay!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

These arrived today from our COVID spreading friends far away... They were meant to be 101mm but they actually measure 103, not bothered TBH. I've already resprayed the steel components in satin black as the gloss looked nasty. Carbon it really quite nice considering the cost! Now to arrange some surgery on my Komotec back box 😁

DSC_2248_compress94.jpg

DSC_2249_compress58.jpg

• Like 2

Deciding to blatantly copy @alias23 I decided to bejewel my shift mech with some silly expensive nuts and bolts from Pro Bolt 😁

DSC_2262.JPG

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Not for me sadly, I'd leave them silver or swap for black if they have a black surround like the door card - but you do you!Β  Easily changed if you decide you don't like it

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

I just feel it needs a little something to lift the black/silver/grey mundaness...

Edited by Bibs
  • 2 weeks later...