free hit
counters
Nautilus blue 350s - Page 7 - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
MAG

Nautilus blue 350s

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, MAG said:

Yes mate, brand new pro drive one 😁

right time right place. result!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
24 minutes ago, MAG said:

Yes mate, brand new pro drive one 😁

Nice, This is something I'd love for mine but I can't justify the price!

Let me know if you change your mind ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes and some Autosol! It's the little things 🤣

DSC_1851_compress36.jpg

DSC_1848_compress75.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meaning to do this for a while but I've finally got around to refinishing the petrol cap surround in gunmetal.

DSC_1854_compress71.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Edinburgh 111s said:

Wow! Just autosol? I really need to get mine done is the effects are that good 

Yep, soft tooth brush to apply and an old microfibre to buff off 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sooo, as I wasn't expecting to have the car back on the road just yet and I have a carbon access panel sitting at lotus Silverstone waiting to be fitted in February, I thought I'd just give them a ring on the off chance... Skip to the end! They have some time this afternoon so have volunteered to fit me in. So, by this evening I should no longer be carbon free 😁

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MAG said:

So, by this evening I should no longer be carbon free 😁

Hoorah, someone rescued from the carbon warriors! Long live Carbon!  Piccies please!


Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Hoorah, someone rescued from the carbon warriors! Long live Carbon!  Piccies please!

Of course! 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking lovely. The colour of your car is really growing on me. Hmmm, my VX would look great in that colour :) 👍


Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, C8RKH said:

Looking lovely. The colour of your car is really growing on me. Hmmm, my VX would look great in that colour :)👍

Yes, wouldn't of been my first choice but it's really grown on me too! Absolute pig to keep clean and blemish free though. Maybe even worse than black! 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the front carbon panel, it transforms the car for me, giving it a much more aggressive look. Very jealous you got this for a steal. If Ben can find another one I'd happily take it off his hands. It doesn't even need to be carbon for me, I'd be intrigued to see how it looks in matt black. 

@alias23 Fancy another project? I might have some connections who could reverse engineer an OEM part, and create some tools. :)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, DT 350 said:

I love the front carbon panel, it transforms the car for me, giving it a much more aggressive look. Very jealous you got this for a steal. If Ben can find another one I'd happily take it off his hands. It doesn't even need to be carbon for me, I'd be intrigued to see how it looks in matt black. 

@alias23 Fancy another project? I might have some connections who could reverse engineer an OEM part, and create some tools. :)

 

Hands off. I want one first. Been looking on Ebay etc for months, can't find any, carbon or plastic :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, RoflOnMyWaffle said:

Hands off. I want one first. Been looking on Ebay etc for months, can't find any, carbon or plastic :(

Can’t we make one from plastic vacuum moulding perhaps? If we can make a mould that shouldn’t be out of reach for someone if anyone has connections..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Woots said:

Can’t we make one from plastic vacuum moulding perhaps? If we can make a mould that shouldn’t be out of reach for someone if anyone has connections..

Elise shop do both carbon and plastic, €1000 for the plastic and €1800 for the carbon - not willing to shell out that much for it myself.

Plastic itself is £1246 and OEM carbon is £1765, both PLUS VAT, but still, I'd rather pay a fraction more and get OEM quality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Eltech one is made from an original part (DixieV6 kindly "donated" the OEM one).  Must say it looks very well made (carbon one).

 

I have the EliseShop GRP version.

 

Edited by Kristof Thys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kristof Thys said:

The Eltech one is made from an original part (DixieV6 kindly "donated" the OEM one).  Must say it looks very well made (carbon one).

 

I have the EliseShop GRP version.

 

So cheapest option is £1000 for plastic one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the end mine was even more, but I had it repainted as it came matte black with red stripe (Eliseshop one)

At that time Eltech didn't have the panel ready and I didn't want to wait (Dixie waited almost a year iirc) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...