free hit
counters
Nautilus blue 350s - Page 8 - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I really wanted the carbon panel for my 350 so i bought a new 410 which came with a free carbon access panel. Happy days 🤣

Okay, update time! Popped over to lotus Silverstone this afternoon and they've fitted my access panel for me. Took em dead on an hour but originally had fitting included in my quote so didn't matter t

Okay guys, here's the moment you've been waiting for! It's all fitted... First of all I wanted to change a couple of aesthetics inline with my car's colour scheme and also to make it a little mor

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Edinburgh 111s said:

Something I have been wanting to do. Was it a simple swap out? Where did you get the bulbs? 

Yep, just swap em. Amazon...

58 minutes ago, alias23 said:

What ... an update that doesn’t include carbon 😜

There wasn't a carbon fibre option in this case 🤣

That’s a damn shame - I hope the fox apologised!!!😤

Ref the black vinyl at the front - was that relatively easy to do? I’m guessing you got a company to do it - was cutting the 380 Cup shape easy enough? 

51 minutes ago, stephenwhyte said:

That’s a damn shame - I hope the fox apologised!!!😤

Ref the black vinyl at the front - was that relatively easy to do? I’m guessing you got a company to do it - was cutting the 380 Cup shape easy enough? 

He was already dead soooo... 🤔

The vinyl guy I use is really good but he said it was a bitch to do, 3 attempts to get the necessary stretch he said 😁

Mr Fox got what was coming then!😄

I thought that might be the case ref the vinyl - but the result looks good👏👏 it can’t be easy to template a shape like that! Any joins?

16 minutes ago, stephenwhyte said:

Mr Fox got what was coming then!😄

I thought that might be the case ref the vinyl - but the result looks good👏👏 it can’t be easy to template a shape like that! Any joins?

He managed to do it in one piece 😁

3 hours ago, chumaxa said:

I would like that spliter as well, but I feel like it is going to touch everywhere ... cool list though ! 

It’s the street version which has the same overhang as OEM, I think the one your thinking of is the track version which has double the overhang ;)

www.alias23.com

Very happy with the latest purchase so far. Very good price for what appear to be absolutely mint one way NTR 46 Nitrons...

DSC_1893_compress86.jpg

DSC_1892_compress17.jpg

DSCPDC_0001_BURST20200126113801215_COVER_compress27.jpg

DSC_1894_compress98.jpg

• Like 2

have to say that really is a beautiful colour... more I see it the better it gets... suits the car to a tee!!

5 hours ago, Mark030358 said:

have to say that really is a beautiful colour... more I see it the better it gets... suits the car to a tee!!

Thanks 😁

• Gold FFM

They look pure quality. Will look amazing on your car.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!