free hit
counters
Biggie hill car and air show - Events - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Biggie hill car and air show

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonderful couple of days. Raised over £35k now over the 5 years we've done this

I'm helping organise again this year so will post details of a nice discount for the tickets shortly. Sadly it's very flat there @BatMobile so no hills to go up! 

You are completely right I got mixed up! 😂 It’s still a good one though.

Posted Images

I'm helping organise again this year so will post details of a nice discount for the tickets shortly. Sadly it's very flat there @BatMobile so no hills to go up! 

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

28 minutes ago, Bibs said:

You are completely right I got mixed up! 😂 It’s still a good one though.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

For cheap tickets (all the money still goes to charity) can you please email @Neil on [email protected] with your car model/reg/name and send £10 for car + 1 and £10 for each passenger to the same email via paypal.

It's a great weekend, look froward to seeing some of you there :)

1. Bibs - Lotus Evora - Sat/Sun

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Yup, same as last year :) 

Evora NA

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else coming along this year? We had a good turnout last year from TLF!

Evora NA

Not that nephew? :lol:

• Haha 1

Evora NA

On 30/07/2019 at 11:39, Bibs said:

Anyone else coming along this year? We had a good turnout last year from TLF!

Sorry, not going to be able to make it this year :(

3 hours ago, Peapod said:

Got mine as well 👍

Neil did say in his email that if I had not heard by Monday to chase him up. 

Thanks. Obviously something wrong then as I didn't even get a reply.

@martynv, email is on it's way to you now. 👍

Evora NA