free hit
counters
Exige V6 Air Intake System - Page 12 - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hey guys, I want to sell my intake air system from Imran because I chance to the 430 kit from Komotec.

Which guy from Germany is interest because I stay in Germany?

Best wishes

georg

10.pdf

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As I own a 350 Sport and live only 20 mins away, Imran kindly offered to fit my intake for me so that he could familiarize himself with any nuances of the 350 compared to the V6S. The actual availabil

A few folks have been following my build thread for a while now, and in particular my efforts to design an air intake for the Exige V6. Given the amount of time, energy, trial, error, and results from

Today’s been a good day    

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Revlover said:

I’m really interested in one of these but what’s the latest thought in regards to fitting one to a 380 sport?

I've had one of the latest ones (with the air straightener and ramair filter) fitted to my 380 sport for just over a month now. I've given it a good thrashing on the road,  and it's been faultless. 

There is a definite increase in throttle response,  and the whine from the supercharger sounds great 👍 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, 3eighty said:

Excellent - have one for my 380 from Imran’s last batch but haven’t got round to fitting yet. Looking forward to it 😀

I managed to fit mine easily from the top without having to take the wheel or arch liner off, as there wasn't any cabling going through the bracket under the airbox