free hit
counters
Selling my Esprit S1 wheels - but there are 2 catches! - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
williamtherebel

Selling my Esprit S1 wheels - but there are 2 catches!

Hi All, Im going to list my Esprit S1 wheels that came with the car when I imported it into the UK on Fleabay. However I am going to see if there is any interest on here first.

However don't get all exited that they are Woolfies!

However they are very nice period 1970's wheels. I do like them but the car came with an original set of Woolfies which I love and which I have fitted.

So that's catch No.1. (there not original Woolfies).

Catch No.2 is that they are 15 inch wheels. The tyres are -  Fronts:- 195 X 60 X HR15. Rears:- 235 X 60 X HR15

All tyres have extremely good tread.

PLEASE ALSO NOTE The tyres were fine when I took the car for a test drive with the ORIGINAL U.S.A. springs. However now that I have fitted new UK springs, which ride lower, the tyres 'foul' over bumps on the wheel arch. To that end, if anyone wishes to purchase the wheels/tyres to use on their Esprit I am happy to throw in the original U.S.A. springs which will lift the front end of the car to accommodate. I can send more photos of the individual wheels if anybody's interested. I will also supply the original washers and wheel nuts.

1b.jpg

IMG_2550.JPG

IMG_2551.JPG

IMG_2552.JPG

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I think the width or ET of the front is not correct. Because the S3 and turbo have the same size of tyres.

Hi Jean, Yes I agree. (although I hadn't realised that the S3 and turbo had the same size tyres). The offset is obviously wrong for the S1 unless you have the USA springs! The PCD is the same as the Wolfrace wheels of course. What is the PCD for the S3 and turbo?