free hit
counters
Thu 11th July - The Prae Wood Arms, St Albans - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
ChrisJ

Thu 11th July - The Prae Wood Arms, St Albans

After having to move from here at short notice in May due to road works, we are going to try again in July..

The Prae Wood Arms
Garden House Lane
St Albans
Hertfordshire
AL3 6JZ

Meet around 7:30, the table booked for 8:30, so longer to chat and admire the cars.

Can you indicate in this thread if you are intending on coming.

Thanks.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Should be back from. Zandvoort

hindsight: the science that is never wrong

Hi Chris 

Kim and I will be there,

looking forward to seeing your car Pete

I'll be in Cap d'Agde so I'll pass on this one..  

Phil           Leave me alone I know what I'm doing - I think. 

Yep dinner for 2 👍

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

At Goodwood for the Bell & Colvill track day but should be able to come up straight after.

Trevor.

I'll get around to it at some point.

Work trip to the US has been rescheduled so I can attend this!  I've not been able to attend meet up for a while now so looking forward to saying hello to you all again.

Jai

• Like 2

Don’t suppose anyone has a sound level meter they can bring along to the meet up?  

Ive recently done a few mods to the car and would like to know just how stupidly loud the car is now and how far off I am from noise limits at circuits. 

Can't you download one to your phone

Just assumed those apps were more toys than accurate measurement?  Thanks though I'll take a look ... 

20 hours ago, electro_boy said:

Don’t suppose anyone has a sound level meter they can bring along to the meet up?  

Ive recently done a few mods to the car and would like to know just how stupidly loud the car is now and how far off I am from noise limits at circuits. 

Yep I’ve one that if I remember I’ll bring 👍

Black n gold

@Stubox gentle reminder for the sound meter, no worries if you don't have it.  Happily buy you a drink to say thanks.

Is one is planning on arriving earlier than 7.30?  I work in the centre of town so easy for me pop down earlier.  

• Like 1

Depends on traffic

Anyone took pictures? How many cars were there?

Edited by PAR