Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
Castle Combe This Friday (5th July) - Trackdays - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Castle Combe This Friday (5th July)

alias23

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very tempted. Only need to 1) somehow rearrange for earlier flight back from Dublin and go into Bristol instead of LHR, 2) manage to change the brake pads of which there is none left, and 3) maybe also change the rear tyres of which there is almost nothing left. Looks much, so very not sure if it will be possible. :blush:

17 minutes ago, vd9 said:

Very tempted. Only need to 1) somehow rearrange for earlier flight back from Dublin and go into Bristol instead of LHR, 2) manage to change the brake pads of which there is none left, and 3) maybe also change the rear tyres of which there is almost nothing left. Looks much, so very not sure if it will be possible. :blush:

2) Brake pads are easy to change can do on the day. Ill be brining my jack anyway...

3) Good opportunity to kill them off once and for all ;)

www.alias23.com

9 minutes ago, alias23 said:

2) Brake pads are easy to change can do on the day. Ill be brining my jack anyway...

3) Good opportunity to kill them off once and for all ;)

Exactly my line of thinking, especially on #3. Working on it. :thumbup: