free hit
counters
Has anyone bought from Yvo/winace - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hi guys,

I've decided to give this carbon journey another push. Still amazed at how bloody difficult it is to buy the stuff and get decent service etc.

so yvo can source me the cup380 parts but my concern is that whilst Matteo seems to get a lot of negatives over delivering in time etc he seems more amenable, certainly when it comes to discounts.

so for those that have Elise shop/win ace carbon could you post a pic and your review.

the other problem is Matteo does fish bone like oem where winace has the whole part going in the same direction.....

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I thought win ace has even worse time management ... but I have not experienced neother of them.

• Like 1

I ordered side pods around 4 weeks ago..... time passes slowly................

Told around 5 weeks, not worrying yet tho.....

• Like 1

Why don't you just buy with Matteo? I had good experience with him recently, shipped and delivered within 5 days after payment. 

Edited by PJ
  • Like 1

I think you’re the only one to have an experience like that 😂

It’s a shame, as I think lots of us would like a reliable carbon parts maker

• Like 1

I'm still looking for a decent carbon supplier myself, all the stuff I've bought so far has been a wide weave - which isn't as nice as Lotus supplied stuff. Next time you're near a car look at the Lotus carbon and then compare it to any wide weave stuff and you'll see what I mean. Until then I'll just avoid buying any. 

Update to my delivery.

Asked for an update on the delivery date today, got an instant response and approx one week away. So up to now seems very fair....

cheers

• Like 1

Update on delivery of Carbon side pods....

Well got to say delivery is pretty much bang on (maybe +1 week) and due to arrive today, however I wont get to see them 'till Thursday as I'm still away. All emails answered in a nano second and kept informed all the time. Can't say much more than that.

Next step is to get @MrP_ to fit them for me 😉 as he's the expert 👍

cheers

Mark

On 23/07/2019 at 09:30, Mark030358 said:

Next step is to get @MrP_ to fit them for me 😉 as he's the expert 👍

Wouldn't  go as far as an expert! Give us a shout when you are back, hopefully I'll get some time at home soon!

• Like 1