free hit
counters
Evora GT410 / 430 brake discs on Evora S - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Jonas Åhgren

Evora GT410 / 430 brake discs on Evora S

Hello

I want to use the GT 410 / 430 J-hocked front discs on my Evora S. They are 370mm instead of Evora S (350mm) but same thickness 32mm. I can then use longer bolts to move original caliber with 10mm washer / spacer.

But i cant find any info about the GT 410 / 430 brake discs offset. Does any one have an ideé if this will work? I know komo-tec has a kit with 362mm discs. But i rather use Lotus original if possible.

Regards

/Jonas

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I think that you will need to change to the 400 sized calliper as well. At least, that is what I have on my car now (Evora S):

CB594A82-8560-498B-8064-BAD116FA2F11.jpeg

Is that orignal evora 400 disc and calliper?

The brakepads on that calliper is also bigger. So maybe disc + callipers is the way to go.

Callipers 485£

https://www.deroure.com/partinfo.asp?MAK=1&MDL=47&TBL=12826&SMA=0&SMO=0&ST=&SC=0&PBID=1093920

Discs 976£

https://www.deroure.com/partinfo.asp?MAK=1&MDL=56&TBL=11538&SMA=0&SMO=0&ST=&SC=0&PBID=681564

/J

Edited by Jonas Åhgren

Yes. Evora 400 disc and callipers (front & rear). 

If you are interested in a secondhand set, I can put you in touch with a UK seller. They will be the standard discs though, I’m not sure if they have any of the J-hooks yet. 

• Like 1

Do i also need to order the bolts holding the callipers? Will 350 master cylinder be enough for 400 callipers? Bravo73 do you meen used callipers? Could be of interest. But i live in Sweden, so i has to be sent here. 

On 10/07/2019 at 05:37, Jonas Åhgren said:

Do i also need to order the bolts holding the callipers? Will 350 master cylinder be enough for 400 callipers? Bravo73 do you meen used callipers? Could be of interest. But i live in Sweden, so i has to be sent here. 

I suggest that you get familiar with the Lotus Parts lists, about 13 BP for a 1 hr session to download services notes, parts manuals, etc.  http://vsic.lotuscars.com. Per my memory the master cylinder did not change from the Series 1 to the 400 series cars.