free hit
counters
Evora 400 in Florida - Introductions - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Evora 400 in Florida

Hey all! I recently got a Lotus Evora. I’ve been looking a while and finally pulled the trigger. Love the Evora!! Looking forward to learning more from you all. 

Anyone know if there’s an active Lotus Club in Florida? 

CD82659D-D5FB-4B35-AB45-0798EAFDDB00.jpeg

B648A584-1A1A-4406-83BE-E6D162710BED.jpeg

83548E4D-2BAB-47E1-B37E-59FB36969438.jpeg

95D2CB21-E317-456D-B0C0-C54205AF5E0A.jpeg

C9150815-C695-4991-A25B-7DAFF66164FB.jpeg

• Like 2

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all! I recently got a Lotus Evora. I’ve been looking a while and finally pulled the trigger. Love the Evora!! Looking forward to learning more from you all.  Anyone know if there’s an active

Lmao, yeah Porsche purists hate the Cayenne. I love it though. The interior is what grabbed us on the Porsche. She has 500hp and 0-60 in 4.2 seconds. Almost as fast as the Evora 400. Not bad for a SUV

Welcome to TLF Mark. That looks absolutely awesome! (orange and red reflectors not withstanding) Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here t

Posted Images

Welcome and congratulations on the Evora, very nice! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Welcome to TLF Mark. :welcome:

That looks absolutely awesome! (orange and red reflectors not withstanding)

Any questions or issues with using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :) 

• Thanks 1

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Congratulations!  Lovely looking 400.

What did you drive previously?

You're going to get a lot of questions!

9 hours ago, DaveC72 said:

Congratulations!  Lovely looking 400.

What did you drive previously?

You're going to get a lot of questions!

Thank you! I’ve been driving a Cayenne Turbo as my daily driver. This is my first exotic sports car actually. 

Extra points for not claiming the Pork SUV as a Sports Car! 

I would be genuinely interested to hear what your first impressions are, and how you arrived at Lotus ownership.  We're a bunch of inquisitive bar-stewards here...

Lmao, yeah Porsche purists hate the Cayenne. I love it though. The interior is what grabbed us on the Porsche. She has 500hp and 0-60 in 4.2 seconds. Almost as fast as the Evora 400. Not bad for a SUV that’s 2,300lbs heavier. I bet it’d win in a head to head actually. The launch control, sports tach and 4 wheel drive make it pretty easy to straight line race. The Lotus would obviously destroy it on a road track though lol.

I’ve had other sports cars but never an exotic. Absolutely in love with the car! It handles so much better than anything I’ve ever driven. I was first looking at an Elise after seeing one. I liked it and it was fun to drive... but I then saw the Evora 400 and tried it out. I felt like it was a better fit. It had room to take a few suitcases for a road trip which was a bonus. The Elise seemed to more of a fun car to track but getting in and out wasn’t fun. And the interior doesn’t seem like a super car. My wife didn’t care for it really. So I started looking at older Evoras in the $35-$45K range. But then I learned of all the charges in 2017 and esp liked the lower door threshold, and the new interior, the safety upgrades, and of course the 400hp lol. Was looking at the same car without the black pack but it had a rebuilt title. It had some vibration issues. Gave him a couple months and went to try it again and the brakes still shook like crazy. So I passed on it. I saw this one on eBay and bid on it. I went from looking to get an Elise at around $25-$30K to jumping up to an Evora with only 2,500 miles on it. It was in pristine condition. The funny part is the guy selling it lived 500 miles away in South Carolina. Bought it on eBay and we flew to get it. Turns out I’m working a deal (I’m in sales) where the seller worked and I knew everyone he works with. Small small world 🌎 😂

07DCFE5C-8D37-420F-A3FF-7793B247F362.jpeg

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

Evora 400 looks stunning and as a rarity in the States I know you will get loads of looks and questions.....normally "Yeah but who makes it?"...."Lotus"....."Yeah but who actually makes it?"...... "Lotus!".......etc etc etc, but claiming to love the Porker just lost you acres of Kudos.....sorry. 

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)