free hit
counters
Alloy wheel refurb ? - Page 2 - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cdm2018

Alloy wheel refurb ?

3 hours ago, Ledlights said:

I’d see if you can somewhere else. These guys will do any colour you want in either 2-pack or powder coat:

https://www.alloycarecentre.co.uk/

This is an insurance job so I am stuck with the alloy wheel company allocated with the job 

black was my first thoughts anyway so black against the red of body then yellow callipers it would look fab ?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Sorry, I thought the thread was about what colour you should go for.  Shame they are only offering 2 colours, anthracite was a standard colour and looks really good too, so they should be able to offer that.

4 minutes ago, Ledlights said:

Sorry, I thought the thread was about what colour you should go for.  Shame they are only offering 2 colours, anthracite was a standard colour and looks really good too, so they should be able to offer that.

Yes I had an insurance cover for alloys which I had never used and forgotten about ! 

I think Anthracite they called grey ? But as I said think I go with black thanks for your comments