free hit
counters
Lotus Evora – Launch Edition - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusforsale.com

Lotus Evora – Launch Edition

Lotus Evora – Evora Launch Edition

Only 450 cars were built as Launch Edition models with a higher specification including:

• 2+2 seating configuration
  • Tech Pack
  • Premium Pack
  • Sport Pack
  • “Evora Launch Edition” interior plaque
  • Silver cast alloy wheels
  • Bi-xenon headlamps
  • Reversing camera
  • Electric folding mirrors.

The Tech Pack includes the Alpine Mobile Media Station with upgraded stereo system, Alpine BlackBird portable satellite navigation, Bluetooth mobile phone connection, USB connection for MP3 players, full speed AUX input, cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls, rear parking sensors, and a tyre pressure monitoring system.

Included in the Premium Pack is additional leather trimming covering the interior door panels, armrest, footwell side panels, centre console, and interior tailgate insert panel. Also included in the Premium Pack are premium floor mats, additional interior accent lighting, and dashboard Evora logo. The standard black adjustable Recaro sport seats may now also be specified in a different color including Oyster, Chestnut, Charcoal, or Paprika.

For those looking for more performance, the Sport Pack offers a sports diffuser, titanium exhaust, cross-drilled brake discs, black-painted brake calipers, and an engine oil cooler. Included as well is a switchable sport mode featuring increased yaw and slip traction control thresholds, enhanced throttle response, and a higher RPM limit.

In addition to this high spec, my Evora also includes a decat pipe (it has 2 others still in place) and a K&N panel filter. Other than that, the car is completely standard.

I would describe the condition of the car as excellent, and looks stunning from so many angles! Preventing it from being mint is only a couple of hard to spot stone chips on the front bumper, the Lotus badge is lightly faded at the bottom (where the water collects) and one wheel has some light curbing (will be fixed before sale), the interior is pretty much mint and everything works as it should.

Other key things to note:

• Upgraded paint to Quartz Silver
  • Oyster leather
  • Full Dealer Service History
  • 12 months MOT (booked in for Thursday)
  • 4 previous owners (last off Seloc and prior to that the CEO of Williams F1 Racing)
  • Approx 29,800 miles on the clock
  • Always garaged
  • I’ve owned the car approximately 2 years

Prior to this car I have been Lotus mad for 15 years owning 2 Elise S1’s, a S2 Exige S, a Caterham and now the Evora.

I would consider a PX for a S3 Elise or a tidy S2 Exige.

The post Lotus Evora – Launch Edition appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.