free hit
counters
Lovely Lotus Carlton For Sale - Carlton / Cortina / Sunbeam - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
phumy

Lovely Lotus Carlton For Sale

I shall be putting my Lotus Carlton up for sale tomorrow, more details with pictures to follow in 24 hours.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

That looks an absolute bargain in the current market.

good luck with the sale 

Only here once

Thanks Barry, I feel it is a bargain too as i have priced it to sell, i really dont want it to hang around too long, i have scratched an itch and now i have an itch somewhere else. Its a drivable car too not like the very low milers around at the moment that owners are scared to take out or even put any more miles on them.

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

2 hours ago, phumy said:

Thanks Barry, I feel it is a bargain too as i have priced it to sell, i really dont want it to hang around too long, i have scratched an itch and now i have an itch somewhere else. Its a drivable car too not like the very low milers around at the moment that owners are scared to take out or even put any more miles on them.

It’s a crime if cars such as these aren’t driven 

Only here once

How I would love to add that to my small Lotus fleet. But I fear my licence would not survive long.

Wonderful to see an example that is used and enjoyed.

Justin

Just put a standard house brick under the throttl;e pedal.

I claimed my first ever three points in it two years ago (first time in 38 years of driving), i was driving at 50 in a 50 limit, in top gear, and coming into a 30 limit village, i even saw the copper, so i eased off the throttle but as i was in 6th gear and its so long,  the damn car just didnt slow down quick enough. He got me at 36 in a 30. I blame Lotus for making top gear so long/high.

Edited by phumy

SOLD----------SOLD----------SOLD

It didnt hang around long at that price and it wasnt expected to either.

• Like 2

Congrats on the sale Martin, glad you got to enjoy it and move it on easily when needed.

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Thanks Mike

Im sad that its going as its a lovely car but i have another itch to scratch and i wont have another opportunity to do it, I will be moving away from Lotus sadly, but onwards and upwards, as they say.

Edited by phumy

Absolutely stonking example Martin. Hope I get to see it at some stage  - will you be doing Haynes again soon?  

You said the Carlton had gone to Bournmouth...anyone known on here or the 'bahnstormers ??

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Hi Mike

Hes not on here but is on Autobahnstormers, thanks for you comments on the car, I wont be going to Haynes soon as i go back to work before the next one. I will give you a shout when i next go and maybe you can come up to look around it.