free hit
counters
New Exige Sport 350 - #BlatMobile - Introductions - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Jcx

New Exige Sport 350 - #BlatMobile

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thx twin.  I have not yet seen a bad colour. They all look amazing. 

Enjoy your Spanish trip.  Should it bring you anywhere near Malaga and you want to hook up for a few hours - let me know [email protected] I have an earlier 2008 Exige 240S - pale shadow of yours of course!

Richard

side view new rear wing.jpg

Edited by watamu
  • Like 1

That’s gorgeous! Pale shadow... pah. Shining beacon! Thx Richard. On this trip we plan to get intimate with the mountain roads so won’t make it as far as Malaga but we may be up for a meet if you get to venture north at the same time. 

What a monster, very nice! Welcome :welcome:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

6 hours ago, Bravo73 said:

Welcome :welcome:

The car looks like a beaut. 

2 minutes ago, Bibs said:

What a monster, very nice! Welcome :welcome:

Thanks guys!  Much appreciated.  Glad to be here... still learning.

23 hours ago, watamu said:

Enjoy your Spanish trip.  Should it bring you anywhere near Malaga and you want to hook up for a few hours - let me know [email protected] I have an earlier 2008 Exige 240S - pale shadow of yours of course!

Richard

side view new rear wing.jpg

Well I never! We have a holiday house near Malaga, in the campo close to a mountain village called Almogia. Some absolutely epic driving roads there and I've often wished I could have my Elise with me. In 15 years of visits I've never seen a Lotus  and I'm pretty sure I would have noticed yours!

OP - sorry for the thread drift, your new Exige looks great in black, a real stealth machine :)

• Like 1

Welcome to TLF Joe. :welcome:

Black and yellow. A match made in Hethel. (See what I did there?)

Any questions or issues using the forums, feel free to ask one of us mods. We're here to help. :)

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Yes I fell for the black and yellow instantly. Cheers. 

wow looks lovely.

What I can say is buy some soft squishy bags, you can maybe get 3 small ones in the boot :)

yes... i need soft bags for sure. where there is a will... 🤗

• Like 2

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

great price thanks for sharing. :thumbsup:

Do you have these?  Looks like they will be a great size.

Edited by Jcx

I ordered a set yesterday, not sure when they'll arrive but I can measure them up when they do :)

Evora NA

Ah thanks!  I did find the dims in the end on individual bag pages...

Holdall (S6) – Dimensions: 50x28x23cm

Backpack (S8) Dimensions: 38x50x20cm

Backpack (F12) Dimensions: 28x45x11cm

Good find!

• Like 1

I searched and found the following code too for a further 15% off... ALLENATR15F

Happy days.

• Like 2

On 17/07/2019 at 23:15, duncx said:

Well I never! We have a holiday house near Malaga, in the campo close to a mountain village called Almogia. Some absolutely epic driving roads there and I've often wished I could have my Elise with me. In 15 years of visits I've never seen a Lotus  and I'm pretty sure I would have noticed yours!

OP - sorry for the thread drift, your new Exige looks great in black, a real stealth machine :)

Yup - you are just up the road.  We live in Coin 40 minutes inland from Malaga.  Should you fancy a meet if/when you come out, I am up for it!

Richard

On 19/07/2019 at 12:46, Bibs said:

I ordered a set yesterday, not sure when they'll arrive but I can measure them up when they do :)

My set of silver bags arrived today.  For a smidge over £40 with the 15% discount code they are a bargain.  Lightweight and well-sized.  Great find.  My Exige packing plans are now sussed.

• Like 1

Mine arrived yesterday too, a bargain aren't they! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Evora NA

Stunning car! Welcome to the forum and hope to see you updating us on the pure joy owning a Lotus can bring (and the occasional hiccup).

• Like 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Thx @Kimbers much appreciated. I moved the clock past 320 miles last night... such a fabulous drivers car. #LoveIt. 

I also got my plate put on it yesterday. I think the smaller plate with shorter reg really sets off the front of the car making it look very wide. 

Hope that linking pics to my insta account doesn’t contravene rules. It sure does make image hosting as easy as can be. 

Last nights setting sun lit up the sky and highlighted the #blatmobile contours.