free hit
counters
Some interior upgrades - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Thought this deserved a new topic, I finished up modifying my interior today (for now)...

Understand it won't be for everyone, but it's all my ideas which I've come to life, so I'm over the moon!

This has been a mild upgrade as I didn't want the car off the road too long. So I got D:Class to trim:
 - Dash top - alcantara with diamond stitch. Also new hole for tweeter.
 - Door cards - alcantara with yellow diamond stitch and surround area. Even covered behind the door handles in alcantara.
 - Steering column surround - plain black alcantara - most people won't notice, but it helps finish it.

I then swapped my Mercedes air vents for Ferrari F12 air vents. These are much higher quality and as a bonus, they have better air flow. Really happy with the look of these, and glad they don't have any Ferrari logos!

On the passenger side, I installed my racelogic display, which I got painted by my helmet painter to black, as the blue was awful!  He's also painting the window switch surrounds black so they don't draw the eye as much.

I opted to install Focal ES 100K speakers which are two way component speakers. These are much higher quality than the 100AC that most people opt for. Every little helps!

GFW_0862.thumb.JPG.73f8d2720fa606860550a54c80614a0e.JPG

GFW_0795.thumb.JPG.0bb84bb03fc225f5bd48fc7f72844876.JPG

GFW_08711.thumb.JPG.4e6f8b9b28ceba2585dd2e84e192a25b.JPG

GFW_0784.thumb.JPG.d081c71438f69425b4f833d3596aadb0.JPG

GFW_0527.thumb.JPG.0ed3b982dceb2f1c697140e1c3893170.JPG

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

You really have transformed the interior, the workmanship looks amazing. Mind me asking who did your carpets?

Looks brilliant. 

I just love the air vents, if only they left the factory looking this good.