free hit
counters
PJ’s V6 Exige - V6 Exige Projects & Upgrades - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hi Ya'll, so after having an Elise 2002, later an Elise 2006 R111 I now made the step to the Exige V6. That's a difference! 😎

Having done some tweaks, mainly with some parts of Alias23, Eltech and my friends at Lotus vd Kooi Netherlands I took some pictures today to share. Remarks & suggestions are always welcome, next upgrade is Alias his new intake which if all goes well sits in the car in August?! 

20190717_142715.jpg

20190717_142939.jpg

20190717_142916.jpg

20190717_142826.jpg

IMG-20190717-WA0016.jpg

20190717_130342.jpg

20190717_130037.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
5 minutes ago, PJ said:

20190717_130037.jpg

How did you get the new gauge cluster into an older car? was it hard to do? I want it, but knowing Lotus its gonna be like £67463528 to do!

My Lotus dealer 'van der Kooi' did it. I think it was ok to do so, one time only programmable though. 

• Like 1

Thanks my 'zuider buur'! Yeah, it looks better than the previous which was (a bit) dull.. 

If there is any suggestion on upgrades, just let me know! I just want to make tweaks to have it (more) unique. Any parts from Matteo perhaps? 

On 17/07/2019 at 20:29, PJ said:

My Lotus dealer 'van der Kooi' did it. I think it was ok to do so, one time only programmable though. 

So the dealer programmed this so it transferred the correct mileage from your old cluster to your new one ?

Yes correct, they took the exact milage and transferred it. This exercise can only be done by an official dealer and only once as I understood, which makes sense.. 

• Like 1

Love your red highlights. They stand out great. Nice job indeed.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

30 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

Love your red highlights. They stand out great. Nice job indeed.

Much appreciated!