free hit
counters
Wanted - A very used Series 2 Elise - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Em

Wanted - A very used Series 2 Elise

Hello:

I'm looking for a very used but reasonably well-maintained Series 2 Elise.  The sort of car that's probably seen plenty of miles, probably has more than its fair share of cosmetic wear and tear, but which still drives like a Lotus should drive.  I'd ideally like to acquire something that's a little rough around the edges in terms of exterior and interior, but which hasn't been seriously crashed and repaired.  (That said, I'm willing to consider one which has had a minor bump but which has been repaired properly).  The reason for my search at the bottom end of the market is due to the fact that I don't have a garage and the car would be parked off-road outside, generally living under a good cover in a very quiet area, and there's little point in buying a beautiful example of a Series 2 when it's going to be so inadequately stored.  Provided that the car has been serviced semi-regularly and hasn't been "modified" too much (if at all), I'll be happy.

Shoot me a message if you have something lying around that you'd get lowballed on as a trade-in.  Thanks!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.