free hit
counters
Yellow Gt3 - Spotted - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Yellow Gt3

OwenGT3

Hi,

I was in the slow moving queue of traffic waiting to exit off on the Longwater show ground junction this morning about 8am, when I suddenly notice a slow moving car from the corner of my right eye. Turn to see and there riding along side me is another yellow GT3! :thumbup: The car was a nice one, fitted with a late V8 rear spoiler and had twin rear tail pipes. Also the standard GT3 graphic along the top of the sills, bottom of the doors. We acknowledged each other then he was able to drive off, I on the other hand was still sitting in the slow moving traffic! :welcome:

Anyone know who it was?

Owen

Edited by OwenGT3

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I sat at the junction quite some time today, primarily because the 2 officials (traffic wardens?) directing traffic were allowing either the traffic exiting the west bound A47 or the traffic exiting the east bound A47 to go, but both options blocked the lane of traffic I was in. I'm sure just a few more vehicles and out lane would have blocked the entrance to the show ground and forced them to let us move.

Andy

Hi,

Spotted the same Lotus Esprit GT3 that I saw this morning, tonight around 9.30pm heading in to the Bowthorpe Industrial Estate, Norwich. I was with two friends, one who owns a Lotus Elise, we were in the Clock Tower car park. We had just been in there discussing our video shoot for this coming weekend of the three Lotuses. Just hope the weather holds out, but it's not looking good. :crybaby:

Owen.

Hi,

Spotted the same Lotus Esprit GT3 that I saw this morning, tonight around 9.30pm heading in to the Bowthorpe Industrial Estate, Norwich. I was with two friends, one who owns a Lotus Elise, we were in the Clock Tower car park. We had just been in there discussing our video shoot for this coming weekend of the three Lotuses. Just hope the weather holds out, but it's not looking good. :crybaby:

Owen.