free hit
counters
11th Aug World of Super-Cars Knockhill - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ClubLotusNEScotland

11th Aug World of Super-Cars Knockhill

Knockhill Racing Circuit Dunfermline,KY129TF

Short notice but we can have our cars on display at Knockhill

Free entry for 1 car plus 1 passenger. Cars will possibly be allowed to do 1 or 2 demonstration laps on the track during race programmes lunch break. NO RACING. Display laps only.

Everyone MUST register online via the link supplied or you WILL be charged at the gate.

There is a huge influx of cars so change of plan by events director

Events director has asked if we can meet up away from the track entrance and arrive in convoy.

If not possible arrive individually and you will be directed to our position.

They are now expecting 200+ cars and don’t want to impede the flow of traffic by causing congestion on the drive in. So please comply.

The event organiser wants us there no later than 08.30 and parked on the stand for 0900

DO NOT meet at entrance drive

www.knockhill.com/events/showcars/wos-register

Club Lotus North East Scotland.

A North Of Scotland club for all Lotus car enthusiasts, all ages welcome, cars new and old, we are affiliated to the national Club Lotus. My Husband John and I run the Club Lotus North East Scotland and at present we have 85 members who mostly are all members of Club Lotus our parent club. ;) We are a small group of enthusiasts of Lotus cars based in the North East of Aberdeen, although we have members from as far afield as Perth Australia. We have no hard and fast rules and as a club only ask that our members respect the thoughts and freedom of other's and to respect wherever we visit or venture as a group under the Club Lotus BannerWe are officially recognised by the National Club Lotus and abide by the rules of the Lotus Club. Our main aim is to enjoy our vehicles, visit and support various shows and event's across the country and generally have fun with our cars.  We are a none profit making group and the only time you as members will be asked for any money will be to pay any fee's due for event attendance or maybe to chip in towards the cost of tea/coffee etc and that's about it. Please feel free to email with any comments, request's, idea's or plans, even if only for a chat or info request I am sure someone will be able to help or point you to someone who can. E-Mail. [email protected] Read more: http://clublotusnescotland.freeforums.net/thread/3/welcome#ixzz5142RUUyb

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I’ve registered. Hopefully be there before 10. If I’m late due to new baby and two other kids I’ll just have to park in the car park. 

Sign in to follow this