free hit
counters
Lotus just changed their brand identity - Page 5 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Lotus just changed their brand identity

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My congrats to the agency that did this, you certainly earned your fee in convincing them it looks good. Btw it’s shite.

Ghastly. Was the brief to the branding agency simply 'make the new logo look as cheap as possible'?

I don’t like it. And as for “Simplifying and taking the weight out of the lettering”, what a load of cobblers, do they really think we’re that stupid? Why not take out Colin Chapman’s initials altoget

Posted Images

Maybe the logo will be tweaked based on reception soon, it is a very flat logo that works on screen, but we have yet to see it on cars, maybe the silver lettering will come back before the first of the next gen cars will be out and about. I know of at least one dealer in the process of rebranding but if the factory just got the new logo at the front gate...

• 1 month later...

I wasn't too sure about the new logo but, having seen it in the new Absolute Lotus magazine, I could see how, compared with the old logo, the word "Lotus" really pops out.  I see the old logo as a whole but the new one highlights the company's name.

• Like 2

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE