free hit
counters
Titanium Cat Bypass (340R, Exige S1, Elise) - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
jep

Titanium Cat Bypass (340R, Exige S1, Elise)

On SELOC and Facebook (which I am not on either), Russ is trying to arrange with Blueflame, a titanium cat by-pass pipe.

If of interest, look on those sites or I can put you in touch with Russ.

I don't know which cars it will fit but I think mainly S1 variant Elise. I have not enquired to the technical details. Russ words were:

Hi Guys, just an update, spoke with Blueflame today and they are on the case, their Titanium Supplier is currently on holiday but back next week so that they can get an order of Ti Pipes and Flanges for the prototype Ti Cat Bypass. Hopefully they should have completed the construction of the prototype by the end of 2 weeks time. Once that is completed (polished and heat treated) I will probably end up fitting it to my 340R to ensure that it all fits the system and is up to quality standard. Then orders can be taken. Currently we have almost 40 owners interested (split between the 340R group/ Elise/ Exige S1, SELOC and others). So in essence orders might be able to start in 3 weeks time off of the BlueFlame website. Cheers Russ

Justin

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.