free hit
counters
Just Baught An Excellent Jacket Off Ebay! - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Just Baught An Excellent Jacket Off Ebay!

t70

I just picked up this awesome vintage 70's leather jacket because of it's pimp style and it's fantastic color resemblance to the interrior of the lotus!!

post-3007-1182984414.jpgpost-3007-1182984434.jpg

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here he is!!!

1970.jpg

;)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

That Iron Maiden Jacket Rocks!!!... on the pimp note though--next purchase... pig pimpin hat! And here it is!

post-3007-1183043151.jpg

Edited by Mark T-C

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Cool jacket Mark! B)

Seeing Mark Blanchards jacket reminded me of this leather jacket I painted up in the style of a WW2 bomber crew flying jacket. Sadly It doesnt fit me anymore (and I sold the car to buy the Esprit)

P6270001.jpg

Edited by WayneB
SUNP0003-1.jpg

Very sweet!!! Lotus is better though... but i'm not sure about painting the back of my jacket!

• 3 weeks later...

HAH... sorry to ressurect this, but I was informed of this thread by PM, and that's great ;) ...yeah, I'm alive somehow, I'll say it before CourtTV or some tabloid does, hehe

my next purchase on ebay:

3e16_1.JPG

(I'd post an auction link, but I'm sure everyone would swipe them :P)

"It's called a fire hydrant. Firemen like to stick their hose in it, and eventually squirt water from it."

Owner of 86 TE HCI, and 55 Chevy. Stare at broken down TR7

Very nice Slade! I was actually considering some nice Aviators myself!

Pretty sure it's the glasses

:):):welcome: and then there was the grand-daddy of all emoticons:post-3007-1184809473.png

I can't believe I found that! weeee!! wow... I'm terrible.. hehee

lol!!!