free hit
counters
TPMS intermittent fault - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
RichardC

TPMS intermittent fault

I've had my Evora 400 for over two years now and the TPMS has always been a bit "intermittent" ever since I got the car. When it stops working, it does so for a few weeks and then manages to fix itself. Its usually the rear-right tyre, and sometime the rear-left, that it refuses to recognise. Cold weather seems to be a factor it it failing, but it may be my imagination. Unfortunately, every time the car is in for a service then the TPMS is working fine at the time and the one time they they tested it, they couldn't find any stored fault codes.

I'm right in thinking that a TPMS fault warning light is an MoT failure item now? As the car will be out of warranty and due its first MoT early next year, I'm keen to get it working reliably. Anyone have similar issues or have any ideas what the problem may be?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.