free hit
counters
Lotus Esprit experience - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Simon Fuller

Lotus Esprit experience

Hi all. My girlfriend is desperate to have a spin in a Lotus Esprit. It’s her dream car! I know you can buy driving experiences, but they don’t do them for older cars generally. Does anyone know if it were possible to buy things like this anywhere? Thanks.

Simon.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Whereabouts are you? Some kind soul with an Esprit might take her out for a drive! 

Simon, be careful if you let your girlfriend go for a drive in an Esprit with another guy. Best scenario, she'll push you to get an Esprit. I wont mention the other possibilities... 😉

Seriously, most of us owners are very happy to indulge people who are interested in the Esprit. Though I wouldn't let somebody else drive mine. If you're interested in cars/Lotus yourself, hiring one is a very good idea. It may not be cheap, but if you make a day out of it, you should have a great experience.

Filip

• Haha 1

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

On 13/08/2019 at 16:11, Kevin Wheeler said:

Whereabouts are you? Some kind soul with an Esprit might take her out for a drive! 

Second that. I've taken a few people out for a drive over the years. Was even offered up as a prize in the village gala a few years ago. Raised a stack of cash. 

Post your location, there's probably someone  reasonably close who could oblige your girlfriend. And take her out in the Esprit.....😉 😆

@Simon Fuller If you do not want to post your general location on here, send one of us a personal message and we may be able to put you in touch with someone who can help. (Click on the profile picture and use the message icon.)

Not too far from me or @peteyg. Do you know which Esprit she wants to go in? A Giugario or a Stephen's?