free hit
counters
GT3 - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Hi,

does anyone have any previous dealings with Woodstock car sales, or have any prior knowledge of the green GT3 they are selling, low mileage (31700) been on sale a while?

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own a true British supercar the Evora GT430

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Are those seats standard? I thought they had the sports seats, not the comfort variety? The colour clashes a bit with them, too.

Margate Exotics.

You’d be best getting the dealer to put you in touch with the previous owner - at least that way you’ll get a better understanding of the ownership of the vehicle from new seeing as it’s apparently a 1 owner car. For me in this situation the dealer is less important than say for a normal car purchase. If it’s been loved the previous owners are usually happy to talk about their long lost friend all day long, if not......then less so👍

21 minutes ago, Chillidoggy said:

Are those seats standard? I thought they had the sports seats, not the comfort variety? The colour clashes a bit with them, too.

They were probably an option on the GT3 Ian?

I tempted fate...now my Esprit V8 IS in bits...(sob)

They were an option. But the colour, damn.

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

7 hours ago, stephenwhyte said:

You’d be best getting the dealer to put you in touch with the previous owner - at least that way you’ll get a better understanding of the ownership of the vehicle from new seeing as it’s apparently a 1 owner car. For me in this situation the dealer is less important than say for a normal car purchase. If it’s been loved the previous owners are usually happy to talk about their long lost friend all day long, if not......then less so👍

Richard from Woodstock car sales, is quoting GDPR and is therefore unable to pass on contact details of previous owner.

• Sad 1

Darryl & Sue

You can give him your details and a note saying you give your permission for your details to be passed on.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

Wonder how long it will be before all previous invoices and service history won’t be able to go with cars due to the GDPR red tape monster

Only here once

55 minutes ago, Barrykearley said:

Wonder how long it will be before all previous invoices and service history won’t be able to go with cars due to the GDPR red tape monster

I’ve already read somewhere,  that this great idea has been proposed!🙄 

• Like 1

On 24/08/2019 at 19:05, C8RKH said:

You can give him your details and a note saying you give your permission for your details to be passed on.

Thanks, hopefully this is more productive.

Darryl & Sue

1 hour ago, DarrylV8 said:

Thanks, hopefully this is more productive.

And if he has anything to hide he'll tell you the guy is unavailable. 😈

• Haha 1

Cheers,

John W

http://jonwatkins.co.uk

4 hours ago, jonwat said:

And if he has anything to hide he'll tell you the guy is unavailable. 😈

Or go very quiet.

Darryl & Sue

On 26/08/2019 at 17:10, DarrylV8 said:

Or go very quiet.

This probably won’t surprise many of you, two and half days since giving the dealer my number and asking him to pass to the previous owner; and heard nothing from either party.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Darryl & Sue

I have spotted this car and am interested too.  It was for sale at Silverstone Auctions on 11th May 2019 with an estimate of £32-£36k but did not sell.  In January a scruffy & vandalised green GT3 with the same magnolia seats was sold on ebay for £7,000 with double the mileage.  What are the chances of that colour combo repeated with less than 100 cars left and one sold in Jan and pops up again perfect with half the mileage in July?  Did anyone go to view it?

We wanted a few answers before we were going to look

On 17/09/2019 at 16:51, Bispal said:

I have spotted this car and am interested too.  It was for sale at Silverstone Auctions on 11th May 2019 with an estimate of £32-£36k but did not sell.  In January a scruffy & vandalised green GT3 with the same magnolia seats was sold on ebay for £7,000 with double the mileage.  What are the chances of that colour combo repeated with less than 100 cars left and one sold in Jan and pops up again perfect with half the mileage in July?  Did anyone go to view it?

At least we have a reason for not hearing from previous owner and the garage

Darryl & Sue

Is it the same car though ?

Only here once