free hit
counters
A few Esprits needed for mag shoot at Hethel - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

A few Esprits needed for mag shoot at Hethel

We need an S1, Essex, X180, S4s (or Sport 300) and late V8 (or Sport 350) for Classic Cars magazine.

The shoot will be on the 19th Sept, your fuel will be covered, there will be lunch and copies of images taken supplied.

Any volunteers please?

• Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Still makes me laugh, “ can you bring the essex” and you heard , “ can you bring the S1” 😂

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Dan E said:

Still makes me laugh, “ can you bring the essex” and you heard , “ can you bring the S1” 😂

To be clear,  Bibs asked me which car I was bringing and I said the S1 and he heard Essex😂😂😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JNW3 said:

To be clear,  Bibs asked me which car I was bringing and I said the S1 and he heard Essex😂😂😂

In his defence, they do share a letter....

Edited by Fridge
  • Like 1

First world problems, eh? 😉

@JNW3 must be in a very small subset of people even able to offer that particular choice!

• Like 1

@DaveyT to be fair I actually own the Essex but @JNW3 seems to think that just because he paid for it, it is his 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you get stuck Bibs and an early V8 might do the job........Im 10 minutes from Lotus so fuel costs would be minimal (that should keep the magazine happy !) and since the car went to the late Mr Chapmans home today, another Lotus outing to its birthplace (assuming the photoshoot is @ Hethel )......just let me know. 

Esprit V8 Kettringham Hall 080919.JPG

Anyone else please folks?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

They'd like an S2 now, @peteyg?

Evora NA

Sorry @Bibs, no way to get out of work on 19th. If @Advantage is at a loose end he's welcome to chauffeur? Pete

Pete '79 S2

LEW Miss September 2009

I'd imagine they'd like to start early doors, 9am, but will check. 

Evora NA