free hit
counters
Installing an Android Headunit Fixed My Amp/Sub AND Gave Me a Coolant Temp Gauge - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
ZThang

Installing an Android Headunit Fixed My Amp/Sub AND Gave Me a Coolant Temp Gauge

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Excellent stuff. 

I had something similar installed in my S1 Evora and the guys were very impressed at the sound, too.

On 10/09/2019 at 00:58, ZThang said:

Miraculously, after installing the new head unit, the factory amp and subwoofer are working properly now!  There is deep bass coming from the sub as well as balanced mids again!  It sounds like a totally acceptable OEM radio, and I now have zero desire to replace any of the speakers.

Great Post thank you, where did the LOTUS symbol on the screen come from?

Interesting there is another thread/post about swapping the head unit sub woofer  output to a rear speaker output with a similar sub woffer speaker gain 

2 hours ago, au-yt said:

Great Post thank you, where did the LOTUS symbol on the screen come from?

Interesting there is another thread/post about swapping the head unit sub woofer  output to a rear speaker output with a similar sub woffer speaker gain 

It's their new logo.  I just pulled it off of the web and uploaded it to the head unit. 

Love the new entertainment unit. I think I see 1 coming my way soon 😍 Wonder if it will fit the 2010 Evora NA?

I believe that the new logo came out in in Feb 2019. Personally I think it's 🤢. Looks like a cheap Chinese copy, Oh, err never mind !!  

• Like 1