free hit
counters
Digital Dash Screens - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

I posted separately in my build thread but thought this topic also deserved its own thread...

I am about to have the ECUMaster ADU dash fitted. One of the reasons I chose this dash is that the screens are easily customised to show whatever information or layout you want. You can also have different screens for road and track to switch between.

RRR have sent me some initial examples of dash layouts I could use as a starting point. I thought it would be great if others could share pictures of the screens they are running as well. What do you find works well for road and/or track use?

Thanks!

6691C9EC-9090-4BAA-BA65-D8E18EEB33AB.jpeg

E6727439-AD41-4E88-911A-10F4B2BBCADB.jpeg

DDCFD199-849E-4039-B7D0-583F239D6F3E.jpeg

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

How easy is it to change?

Not sure of the copyright issues but one of the best digital display looks is the 3-11 imho. Though I think that the GARW has basically copied and pasted the graphics from this.

3948B724-BFD9-41EA-8F0C-C492D28A8770.jpeg

Edited by Five50

On 18/09/2019 at 23:27, Five50 said:

How easy is it to change?

Not sure of the copyright issues but one of the best digital display looks is the 3-11 imho. Though I think that the GARW has basically copied and pasted the graphics from this.

3948B724-BFD9-41EA-8F0C-C492D28A8770.jpeg

You're right about GARW cloning this. The only thing I don't like is the 9 000 RPM scale, which would waste much less space if it only went to 8 000. Almost half of the RPM-scale is just useless space (your engine will only hit 9 000 RPM one single - and  last - time!

If you have the choice between a Stairway to Heaven and a Highway to Hell don't forget the Nomex®!

Captain,  Lotus Airways. We fly lower! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators