free hit
counters
Custom 2Bular Exhaust Parts for Lotus V6 Engined Cars - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusforsale.com

Custom 2Bular Exhaust Parts for Lotus V6 Engined Cars

Used custom 2Bular exhaust parts for Lotus V6 engined cars.

Consisting of:
Manifolds
HJS Cat
Back-Box with Twin-Exit Pipes

This is a screamer – one for the hooligan!

You will need a 2-into-1 link pipe, and lambda extensions to complete the system.

Absolute bargain at £800 for my parts.

The parts are currently with Jim at his 2Bular workshop and he can make a new link-pipe (Exige or Evora specific), supply a lambda-kit, and send the whole lot out to you for approximately £850.

So, a full V6 system consisting of my used parts and a new link pipe, etc. could be had for around £1650 (a brand new 2Bular V6 kit will set you back around £4k!).

Just to be clear – £800 is payable to me and transfers ownership of the parts in the pictures that are currently at Jims workshop to you. You will thereafter need to commission Jim to finish the system off.

The post Custom 2Bular Exhaust Parts for Lotus V6 Engined Cars appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.