free hit
counters
Sunday Breakfast 13/10 - Chiquito Harlow - CHANGE IN VENUE/DATE - Topics - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
ChrisJ

Sunday Breakfast 13/10 - Chiquito Harlow - CHANGE IN VENUE/DATE

Venue changed to Chiquito in Harlow the following week as no one has responded to the initial invite.

Feel free to attend the sprint if you want.

Slightly different for October and a more civilised time.  Herts County Auto & Aero Club members came along to our September breakfast, and they are running a sprint at Debden Airfield on 6th October. 

We are going to meet at the Elder Street Café and Deli at Debden Barns for breakfast, and those that want to, can go along afterwards and watch the sprint - and maybe sign up for some future events.

The café only opens at 10am, so we can meet up at 9:30 for this.

The address is:

Debden Barns
Elder Street
Saffron Walden
Essex
CB11 3JY

Will you please indicate if you are coming to this as we must confirm the numbers for the booking at the café.

I will be there are the star, but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to stay as I have a family scheduling clash :(

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Bugger...Sadly away that weekend so won't be able to attend.

Seemingly no takers for this, so we are going to postpone the meet by a week to Sunday 13th October and go to Chiquito in Harlow

Unit 2Queensgate Centre
Edinburgh Way
Harlow
CM20 2DA

Meet at 8:30am

Sorry Chris I'll make a real effort to get to this one on the 13th and I've been a bit up to my neck in it to be honest and but I'll catch up with you all soon looking forward to the 13th cheers mate

I couldn't make the 6th either

See you on Sunday folks. 

Me and Schumacher in the Elan.. “ Dave”

✌️

Suspension, brakes, chipped, chargecooler rad and pump,injectors,ignition coils and leads, BOV, highflow cat and zorst, Translator and tie rods, Head lights, LEDs to tail lights and interior,Polybushes to entire front end, Rad fans, rad grill, front end refurb with aluminium spreaderplates and galvanised bolts. Ram air, uprated fuel pump, silicone hoses through out, wheels refurbed and powder coated,much more, all maintenance.

Yep, aiming to turn up to this, can someone call me early Sunday to remind me..........

Dave.

On 09/10/2019 at 23:12, Dave Eds said:

Yep, aiming to turn up to this, can someone call me early Sunday to remind me..........

5.00 ok?

• Haha 1

hindsight: the science that is never wrong