free hit
counters
Radiator Fan Relay S2 Eclat - Engine & Ancilliaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
The Nut

Radiator Fan Relay S2 Eclat

Hi to all, radiator fans have stopped working Otter switch is operating but the relay is not. does any one know the part number for the Radiator Fan Relay and the Fan Fail Module.  Also if they are still available.

Final  question, what are the internal connections of the relay and Fan Fail Module. Trying to work out how it all ticks together.

Regards to all, John

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi John

Recommend looking at the parts manuals on the rdent.com site.

br

Rob

Hi John, I have both of those parts that are now spare as I don't use them on the race car, they are yours for beer money and postage, make an offer. They were working when removed

regards Dan

image.jpg

Dan,

Name your price, and what beer do you drink, 12 pack ok. got time on my hands at the moment. hence all the questions yesterday.

John

Dave,

Unfortunately not, I have loads of them. The Fan Fail Relay is an unusual configuration, dual C/O contacts with a common, common contact. The Fan Fail Module is a Reed Relay device with dual contra wound coils.

Thanks to Dan for the two units for me to play with, still go a duff knee so unable to get out a play with the cars, hence time to do this, see below.

20191013_144920.jpg