free hit
counters
WTB: Pulse Air Injection System - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AH

WTB: Pulse Air Injection System

I'm looking for an air injection system for my 84 Esprit Turbo. I'm specifically looking for the one that goes to the exhaust ports, not the one towards the exhaust pipe. I need air injector, one way valve, and the rail with 8 pipes sticking out. I suspect that many of you removed this system, but I'm hoping that you still have them somewhere in your garage. I need to put them back into my car because I live in the United States of California. 

Thanks,

Aki

post-1-0-24727200-1327590009.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Welcome to TLF Aki. :welcome:

Is there no sort of exemptions based on vehicle age? Hopefully someone may be able to assist. If you need it now, where was the car before that it didn't need it?

You should duck over to the Introductions area and say hi in there as well. 

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

Thanks Michael!

CA exemptions generally apply to cars older than 1975. And it seems that some older cars need to go through visual inspection to make sure they have emission control systems. The car had been sitting in Nevada and originally came from Arizona and I think Virgina somewhere. I rescued it recently trying get it back on the road. That means the car was never been smog tested in California. Yes, I should go post it in the introduction!