free hit
counters
I'm An Owner! - Esprit Chat - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

I'm An Owner!

M3S2k

I can't believe it. I still can't believe it. I am the owner of an Esprit!!! Been dreaming of this car since i was a little kid and saw it in a book. Just bought it through e-bay. Has 13,xxx miles on it. Full service history (for the last 4-5 years at least) and in immaculate condition. Not to mention it is white, which definitely seems to be a very hard color to obtain. Can't wait to pick it up and take it for a nice drive!!

Steve

462c_12.JPG

4842_12.JPG

4896_12.JPG

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lovely car mate, well done. Can't wait to see some more pics, sitting on your drive!!

Let us know how she goes.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

just remember one thing, make sure your wife is prepared for the stupid grin factor that comes with owning one of these!!!

imagine the scene......car arrives, you go for a spirited drive, you come home walk in house, wife says"whats with the stupid grin"

next morning you wake up, make a coffee, go into garage in just shorts with coffee in hand, sit on old crappy storage box and grin all over again, wife shuffles into garage looking disheveled as shes not found you in bed next to her, looks at you sat on old storage box, coffee in hand with the same bloody stupid grin on your face.. she then says" oh for the love of god... its only a blody car!!!"

your reply as shes walking back to the bedroom "it's not just any car, its my car... my lotus"

i thank you.... thats 15k please for my fantastic american tv ad idea!!!!

Congratulations Steve, she looks amazing and white is the best Esprit color (not that I'm biased or anything :(). The Lotus Owners Group national meeting is end of August in Aspen if you're interested in attending.

Paddle Faster, I hear Banjos!

I can't believe it. I still can't believe it. I am the owner of an Esprit!!!

Well done that man...

Welcome aboard! :P

Iain

1983 Turbo Esprit - Silver - 'Lottie' and 1999 Elise - Norfolk Mustard - 'Liz' Daily driver - 286,000 miles and counting!

Thank-you all very much for the warm welcome. Will be heading out the beginning of next week for the 24hr drive to get to the car. We will be trailering it home, but i don't know how much it will be on the trailer as i know we'll be driving it at least some of the way home. The car is owned together with me and my business partner, who is a very close friend. The car will by no means be a daily driver so we figured it shouldn't be any issue and seeing as he is married with a family of younger children it might be a more one-sided usage :P

I love the little story bigsi, but i have that covered, haha. I'm not married and no girlfriend at the moment, so i have lots of time to just sit there and stare at the car :book:

Thanks for the invite fmxa, that would definitely be a great event to be at. I will have to see how busy work will be at the time. It is going to be an early harvest this year and once that begins I will be tied up til the snow flies :w00t:

Again thanks for the warm welcome, look forward to getting to know all of you better over time!!

Steve

Congratulations , welcome to the best club in the world...Esprit owners...

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

thanks, mileage will most likely go up much more quickly now as i bought the car to drive, not simply to be a garage queen.

• Gold FFM

Nice find Steve. Hope it turns out to be all you hoped for in ownership. Like a few others have said - a very rare color indeed.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!