free hit
counters
Evora Sparco seat height. - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
AdamK

Evora Sparco seat height.

This topic has probably been done to death but I can’t find anything specifically re getting the Sparco seats lower. 

Does anyone know of an aftermarket seat runner that lowers the Evora Sparco drivers seat? 

All of the Evora GT 410 sports for sale have the Sparco seats. Annoyingly these seats are way too high in my opinion but are otherwise a nice seat. 

My perfect solution would be a Lotus Cup drivers seat and keep the Sparco passenger seat for access to the rear seats. It’s annoying on such an expensive car to have to do this though. 

(No I don’t have an Evora but it’s definitely on my possibly / maybe list as a replacement for my 2-11 that sold last month).  

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The Evora cf seat as also used in the Exige is what you want. I imagine there will be aftermarket options that are cheaper than the Lotus product. 

From memory there is a circa 10mm spacer under rear of runners that when removed can make the seat lean back more, giving a lower feel and also more thigh support from front of seat. 

Edited by DJW

Previously owned :Exige 380,  Exige 350,  Evora 400,  Exige V6S,  Esprit GT3,  2-11 SC,  Evora S,  Elite 501