free hit
counters
Exige 350 – £6k of extras - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
lotusforsale.com

Exige 350 – £6k of extras

**COMES WITH OVER £6000 OF EXTRAS INCL BC FORGED WHEELS W/CUP2s, STEEL WHEELS W/PIRELLIs, SOFT TOP, HARNESSES….OPTIONS TO BUY AT £46,000 and £45,000…….**

Hi,

My 2017 Exige 350 is up for sale which I have owned from new. This car has been treated like a keeper as it was my intention to never sell it. In fact it would never have been put up if it weren’t for the fact i’m in the lucky position of being able to buy a cup430.

Fully detailed and paint work is like new – no chips/no scratches/no marring – ceramic coated with gtechniq (also both sets of wheels are)
two brand new rear tyres on the steel wheels
serviced 3 months ago by bell & colvill,

Has pretty much every option:
2 piece brakes,
cruise control,
sound deadening,
full leather,
full carpets,
stereo,
alcantara steering wheel with yellow 12o’clock,
Air con,
Floor mats

Extras – stereo upgrade (with focal speakers and pioneer sub £450), soft top and conversion (£1200), black fuel filler cap (I still have the silver version £50), full harnesses (oem lotus bar £1300), black/yellow lotus badges (£45), bc forged wheels (£2700), cup2 tyres on the forged wheels (215 front and 285 rear ala cup430 £850), PIAA wiper as the original just smears everything…..everywhere (£40).

Comes with cast wheels (Pirelli tyres – brand new rears) and bc forged wheels with cup 2s (covered 2k miles)

Full manufacturer warranty until April 2020.

If you don’t want the forged BC wheels then I am happy to sell for £46,000.

If you don’t want the BC wheels, Soft top or stereo upgrades then im happy to sell for £45,000.

Dealers have told me they would sell this for £48,000 stock with ALL extras removed!

The post Exige 350 – £6k of extras appeared first on lotusforsale.com.

Click to view item

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.