free hit
counters
Elite/Eclat front Seat rubber diaphragm - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/ICE/HVAC & Other - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Elite/Eclat front Seat rubber diaphragm

Driver Seat rubber has finally perished and I’m almost sitting on the floor! I can repair it with rubber webbing but wondering if anyone knows the origin of the seat.  If it’s MGB then Moss Europe are not to far from me and I can take my old one down as a pattern. 

• 2 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 14/10/2019 at 21:22, moriniman1 said:

Driver Seat rubber has finally perished and I’m almost sitting on the floor! I can repair it with rubber webbing but wondering if anyone knows the origin of the seat.  If it’s MGB then Moss Europe are not to far from me and I can take my old one down as a pattern. 

It's not a proprietary part unfortunately. Assuming they are the same as Excel, I am looking into remanufacture from a more resilient material. I have already had a prototype made for testing which I'm going to fit soon. If you let me have measurements I can compare and see if they are the same.