free hit
counters
So who is this lurking down the road from me - Spotted - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

So who is this lurking down the road from me

Dan E

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Gold FFM

As it happens, I'm joining Extinction Rebellion in the hope I might get pulled off regularly.

• Haha 1

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

• Gold FFM

I was in Trafalgar Square last Friday and walked through, got pulled by some blue haired “women” who seemed to disagree with my old E63, she was telling me a lot of stuff and when I mentioned i had driven to London managing around 13mpg in air conditioned comfort my wife pulled me away! 😂

• Haha 1

I don't think you can take the credit @Dan E.

This looks very much like the same work of the photographer that took this.

Did you drop one of the TLF cards that @Bibs had made on the car for this very type of event?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Dan E said:

@ramjet no I didn’t mainly because I don’t have any cards, strangely Bromley seems to have a few Loti popping up over the last 6 Months which is good as it lets me show off my photography skills. 

Seriously mate, stick to plumbing.

Margate Exotics.