free hit
counters
Elise cup 250 insurance - Lotus Insurance - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Elise cup 250 insurance

internets

I know this is a well trodden path but my renewal has come in for my Cup 250 and is nearly £670 so wondered what sort of money other 250 cup owners pay? 

I am with Clasicline and to be fair they have always been good to deal with and In my limited claims experience had no issues but wondering who else I should consider? 

Not AIB as noclonger offer track days so assume CCI, Henderson Taylor and Chris Knott? 
Anyone else worth getting a quote from as a comparison before going back to classicline?

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, internets said:

I know this is a well trodden path but my renewal has come in for my Cup 250 and is nearly £670 so wondered what sort of money other 250 cup owners pay? 

I am with Clasicline and to be fair they have always been good to deal with and In my limited claims experience had no issues but wondering who else I should consider? 

Not AIB as noclonger offer track days so assume CCI, Henderson Taylor and Chris Knott? 
Anyone else worth getting a quote from as a comparison before going back to classicline?

That really is cheap.

To give you an idea, had my drivers license for almost 16 years, zero accidents and I pay about 2.5K EURO, which is about 2150 pounds a year for full coverage.

Insurance in the UK really is free compared to Belgium. 

Thanks Matt, I ended up paying just under £550 with up to 6 UK track days, UK and Euro breakdown cover on 5k miles PA as never had any no claims on my Lotus policies.

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400