free hit
counters
Battery and Fuse Box - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC/Other - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

right I think my Evora has eaten another battery........well it is 12 months since the last one.......

I charged it up and it said full...however back on the car its completely blank...nothing......

so I'm going to take to the garage to get it tested this afternoon.....but if not I'll need to have a look.....

could be a dodgy terminal connection.........or I could have blown a fuse.........

I know the fuse box is on the passenger bulk head....but is it easy to get at.....I've never looked and haven't as yet checked........its a UK car....and do I have to pull carpet and is it bleedin obvious........?????

only ask as is gonna be dark by the time I get to it and the car was parked outside......its also IPS so Its gonna be hard to shift without sum lectric........

ta

G

The Faster You Drive...The Slower You Age

(Albert Einstein  14 March 1879 - 18 April 1955)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The fuse panel cover is carpeted. IIRC under the 2 thumb screws 90 degrees and pull the whole panel out. Top first as there's a lip at the bottom but it's a 1 spanner job, should take less than a minute. 

Can't see a fuse blowing from charging. There is also a fuse (to try to prevent reverse charging) as detailed here that might be worth a look too...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

top man....thanks @Bibs

:thumbsup:

It's ok......it was down to the complete idiot with the spanner........or even the spanner with the socket set..........who didn't tighten the +'ve terminal enough.........:blush:

:baby:     :getmecoat:

Oops......

Well it was dark........lol

Well Done Reaction GIF by Children's Miracle Network Hospitals

• Haha 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators