free hit
counters
Is my V6 down on power? - Page 2 - Engine & Ancillaries/Gearbox - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
georg964

Is my V6 down on power?

Georg, which fuel did you take? Always min 98 Octan or sometimes 95 Octan?

Edited by Harald32

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
On 24/10/2019 at 17:57, georg964 said:

I am shure that the test with 277 PS was  correct because the company who test the car also work on Mc Laren, Audi R8 or Nissan GTR. So the know what to do.

That's not a logical conclusion George. I have an Android phone and take it to a guy who knows Iphones because hey, they are all just phones aren't they!

If you take it to this dyno company without dealer intervention, then why not Komo Tec as they are THE most experienced with these cars in Europe, outside of Europe and probably better with regards to performance than most dealers?

If Komo Tec see's a problem then that will give you good ammunition to take to your dealer and then to Lotus if needed.

• Like 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

On 24/10/2019 at 17:57, georg964 said:

I ask Komo but I have to go by the first time to my dealer in Wuppertal.

I am shure that the test with 277 PS was  correct because the company who test the car also work on Mc Laren, Audi R8 or Nissan GTR. So the know what to do.

I have next week a visit at my dealer to have some tests and they will send the results to Hethel.

Best wishes

Georg

With respect, just because they can dyne those other cars, doesn't mean it's correct for the Exige.

I stand by my advice to go to Komo-Tec.  They're known to be reliable, and can tell you if your Exige is running correctly or not.

• Like 1

Do you think it´s so different to test the power of a Exe than the power of another car?

End if this week I will bring the car to Wuppertal to have some tests.

Best wishes

Georg

2 hours ago, georg964 said:

Do you think it´s so different to test the power of a Exe than the power of another car?

End if this week I will bring the car to Wuppertal to have some tests.

Yes, because of the traction control systems.