free hit
counters
Looking at buying Eclat Riviera, new to Lotus - Page 2 - Elite / Eclat / Excel Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Looking at buying Eclat Riviera, new to Lotus

Hello Darren,

yes, even Lotus has mentioned different numbers and I guess, it is also a mix of original Rivieras and retrofits. But definitely there are more than 3LHD.

The other car is chassi #1116 and is viewable in the fb register. ;)

Yes, I think the price is a bit high in comparison with others and their condition. But generally you will get a limited number car with perfect handling, F1--heritage, sexy look, Targa and the very last car with Chapman influence on the engineering. There are some things which you get used to but there is no doubt that they are the better choice over Capris and their likes which will fetch much more money. So, they are pretty much undervalued and what ever you will pay, at the end it will be bargain.

All wedges are on the up and I would guess the called 4000€ seem reasonable.

• Like 1

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

from what you've described....hes not done anything with it....... to that end with the engine and box being unknowns at this point Id be cheeky.......... tell him such.....quote a possible

Welcome and best of luck darren. Stick the ad on here and some experts will fill you in. The riviera seems to be the most desirable model,  so the most likely to rise in value. Many of these

I've found an advert for it - I had to as the pictures in the thread are too small for my eyes. As Gareth says, apart from the headlining, looks great. Carpets look fine. 1982 is a great year for Lotu

Posted Images