Web
Analytics Made Easy - Statcounter
TLF Christmas Meal 2019 - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh, 14th Dec - Page 5 - Regions & Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Christmas Meal 2019 - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh, 14th Dec

Bibs

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

A very enjoyable weekend, the food was superb ( @Bibs can you get me more of the salted caramel cake it was divine :lol: ) and the company was fantastic, not counting @Sparky of course :P  Great to catch up with @Kimbers and MJK, also @Kim.com and the Danish contingent not to mention everyone who took the time to come down from Scotland 👍

Thanks for organising Bibs and for the £100k ;) 

Unfortunately I only managed a few before pictures , above, and 1 after :lol: 

15BDA844-1819-4D65-9D8C-E3F683FFFE0D.jpeg

1982 DeLorean DMC 12 #16327, 1999 Lotus Elise, 1998 Lotus Esprit GT3 #2272, 2011 Lotus Evora S, 2013 Lotus Exige S,2016 Lotus Evora 400,2019 Lotus Elise Cup 250

• Gold FFM
8 hours ago, Bibs said:

Thanks so much to all who came along on Saturday night. I hope you all enjoyed the evening and it was really, really good to catch up with proper friends, :wub: you all :thumbsup:. It always amazes me the miles you guys do for the meal but I'm so glad that you do, it's a wonderful evening and lots of fun. 

Dan, tequila was your worst idea, I'll be sure you keep your glass full on your birthday mate. Glad you found the 11 seater Vito too :lol:

11 people in a 5 seater that’s pretty good going, not sure why I ended up in the back in the floor though, surely I should have been in the posh seats 😂

• Haha 1

It was your aftershave @Kimbers. It was like something from the '70's and my knees just buckled mate!

• Haha 1

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way. 

Belated Thanks for a fun weekend everyone and sharing the photos. Excellent evening Bibs thank you with a fabulous group of people. 👍

Looking forward to the next one already 😊

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• 1 year later...
29 minutes ago, Bibs said:

It's been a while, and it is only October but who's up for a nice meet up again this year for Christmas?

Sent you a PM ages ago re this. I'd be up for it.

I came into this world screaming and covered in someone elses blood. I'll probably leave it in the same way.