free hit
counters
TLF Christmas Meal 2019 - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh, 14th Dec - Page 3 - Events - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

TLF Christmas Meal 2019 - Duke of Wellington, Ryarsh, 14th Dec

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanking all my Lotus friends from Saturday at the TLF Christmas dinner for a great evening and for coming along to share stories of our great cars and experiences with us all. I would like to persona

Thanks so much to all who came along on Saturday night. I hope you all enjoyed the evening and it was really, really good to catch up with proper friends,  you all . It always amazes me the miles you

Breakfast selfie! 

Posted Images

1. MJK 
  2. Bibs
  3. Rachel
  4. Cliff 
  5. Sparky
  6. Madame Sparky
  7. ChrisJ
  8. DanE
  9. Kim.com
  10. Martyn
  11. Dave Ex
  12. Ann Ex (Venison well done please)
  13. Mr internets
  14. Mrs internets
  15. C8RKH
  16. Yasuo
  17. Andrew C
  18. Mark T
  19. SJ 
  20. Kimbers
  21. Cherie
  22. Dave
  23. Karen
  • Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM
On 20/11/2019 at 13:19, Dan E said:

Just ironing my shorts and going to order one of these so I fit in!!!!!

monkey-wrench-pendant-necklace-in-sterling-silver-gb58815sa.jpg

You and @Barrykearley will look like brothers

• Haha 2

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

1. MJK 
  2. Bibs
  3. Rachel
  4. Cliff 
  5. Sparky
  6. Madame Sparky
  7. ChrisJ
  8. DanE
  9. Kim.com
  10. Martyn
  11. Dave Ex
  12. Ann Ex (Venison well done please)
  13. Mr internets
  14. Mrs internets
  15. C8RKH
  16. Yasuo
  17. Andrew C
  18. Mark T
  19. SJ 
  20. Kimbers
  21. Cherie
  22. Dave
  23. Karen
  24. Laura
  • Like 1

/Kim 

On ‎22‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 12:31, ChrisJ said:

Am in Derby for my daughter's basketball match, so hope I can get back in time this year.

Match times have been set, and it doesn't look like I'm going to get back home before 6 pm, so I'm going to have to give the meal a miss again :(

• Sad 1

Does  anyone path near The Gatwick AirPort  sat. 14 dec ?✈️

I need A lift from  the airport to the Premier Inn Hotel sat.14th dec. around 2 -3 PM.🚕

thanks 

Yasuo

14 minutes ago, esp88 said:

Does  anyone path near The Gatwick AirPort  sat. 14 dec ?✈️

I need A lift from  the airport to the Premier Inn Hotel sat.14th dec. around 2 -3 PM.🚕

thanks 

Yasuo

I can pick you up Yasuo 

• Like 2

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• Gold FFM

Dinner Suit back from the cleaners and all pressed. Just need to find my White Esprit now for the journey! :)

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

james bond GIF

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• Gold FFM

My inbox is full  😂 I’ll sort it out and pm you later👍

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

We'll be pickup up Kim and Laura somewhere, so not sure at this point.  The hotel has a decent bar; rest assured we will be patronising it at the earliest opportunity.  Xmas wear is mandatory. Shorts preferred.  Andy doesn't have a shell; more of a padded cell.

• Haha 2

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

You mean the works van?  I'm sure the hotel has a tradesman's entrance.

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Is everyone at the normal Premier Inn Haunt. I frantically tried to get somewhere that wasn't below me and Dad but sadly will have to resort to the Premier Inn and slumming it with you commoners! On the Plus Side I managed to get Someone called Gary put in a van in the car park by telling them it was him who got thrown out before rather than me.

• Haha 1

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

On 23/11/2019 at 19:09, C8RKH said:

You and @Barrykearley will look like brothers

Is it a must to show our tools!

I have no silver spanner and the gold wrench is to heavy. What about theese fishing instruments  ...

Billedresultat for silver dick

• Love 1

/Kim 

• Bibs unpinned this topic